Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just stopped by the Bellevue store earlier tonight and the store representative looked up my reservation (P1327). It had a delivery window listed as 11/5 - 11/19 (most likely 11/19). I'm not sure whether that's the original window and hasn't been updated or if that's actually Tesla's current best estimate. The rep seemed to feel it was the latter, but it seems likely to me that they simply haven't updated delivery windows for P reservations. I'll plan to have everything ready by then but I won't hold my breath. Just thought I'd pass it on.

I just stopped by the Bellevue store earlier tonight and the store representative looked up my reservation (P1327). It had a delivery window listed as 11/5 - 11/19 (most likely 11/19).

My reservation is P1431. Theoretically, we should receive our vehicles almost simultaneously. However, due to batching and geographical differences it could be a difference of weeks. Getting a 60 kWh battery pack, which may also impact delivery.

My car finally cleared QC and was turned over to logistics yesterday! :smile:

As there has been some delay one of the Tesla folk was nice enough to send me a photo of my car prior to setting out on its cross country trip:

mymodels.JPG

There's a few other cars there also....

Last edited:
My car finally cleared QC and was turned over to logistics yesterday! :smile:

As there has been some delay one of the Tesla folk was nice enough to send me a photo of my car prior to setting out on its cross country trip:

View attachment 10712

There's a few other cars there also....

Hi Nigel,

Congratulations!!

Just tell be when to bring the Champagne. :biggrin:

Larry

I just stopped by the Bellevue store earlier tonight and the store representative looked up my reservation (P1327). It had a delivery window listed as 11/5 - 11/19 (most likely 11/19). I'm not sure whether that's the original window and hasn't been updated or if that's actually Tesla's current best estimate. The rep seemed to feel it was the latter, but it seems likely to me that they simply haven't updated delivery windows for P reservations. I'll plan to have everything ready by then but I won't hold my breath. Just thought I'd pass it on.

I talked to my rep and he says that no production vehicles will begin to be made until all sigs have been completed and he had no more info for me other than Nov-Dec as usual.

I talked to my rep and he says that no production vehicles will begin to be made until all sigs have been completed and he had no more info for me other than Nov-Dec as usual.

I'm guessing these date ranges that Rs/Ps are getting are just placeholder guesses. I am still confident on them finishing up Sig production by the end of the month, but that means it's *very* unlikely that any production cars will even finish up with QC before the at least 11/15.

Other posts have confirmed that that are building, but won't be delivering, until the SIGs are delivered. It would not make sense for them to stop production for any reason.

Last edited: