Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: aerodyne
nice. what kind of flooring is that in your garage?
Some standard Epoxy flooring. Elite garage solutions in Raleigh did the cabinets and flooring.

I did the lights. 43,200 lumens of high CRI, flicker free, film grade, 5000k lighting. 😅

Hehe. Staged for the photo, of course. TV is for doing strength training.
Don’t lie. This is you at 2am except that you’re a refined gentleman with high taste.

IMG_6917.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: n2mb_racing
Your neighbor got you on cams

View attachment 1033885
Accurate! Though, I can check in on the webcam:

1000005105.png

I know, the 2015 Prius is awful, but it's my girlfriend's car and she doesn't care about cars. I had to drive it for the past 5 months between when Tesla bought back my old Plaid and when I got the new one. 🤪 When the hybrid battery goes I'll swap it out for a used model Y or something. 😅

View attachment 1033886

I know, the 2015 Prius is awful, but it's my girlfriend's car and she doesn't care about cars. I had to drive it for the past 5 months between when Tesla bought back my old Plaid and when I got the new one. 🤪 When the hybrid battery goes I'll swap it out for a used model Y or something. 😅
That image pains me greatly.

• Funny
Reactions: VikH and TBrownTX

View attachment 1033886

Theory confirmed. You had a Plaid on your TV for those 5 months, didn’t you? Our girlfriends and wives will never understand the sacrifices we make for them…