Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, if GRRM keeps up his pattern of killing off my favorite characters, I'm going to do my level best to keep his bloody meathooks off any Tesla!:cursing:

Proof that the Tesla Model S is uber cool

So, you are Prince Albert II and you need something appropriate to open the track for the Monaco Grand Prix and you are going to be driving yourself. Let's see, the La Ferrari would do it, it's hardly been seen in public and Italy is your next door neighbour. It has green credentials as well. Then you wonder how Princess Charlene will cope with climbing over the edge of the carbon fibre tub, especially as you hold the secret that she is pregnant with your child.

No, the Ferrari is too predictable, you need a car "of the moment" that shows you are your own man, a force to be reckoned with. Then it comes to you....

DSC_4905.jpg

DSC_4909.jpg

DSC_4913.jpg

Just to prove that you are the world's greatest husband, you have even sneaked a peak at your wife's outfit and decorated the car to match her (and your flag)!

article-2644039-1E350FE000000578-184_634x431.jpg

And you have bought a Model S as one of your official cars

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

How cool is that! We also saw two more Teslas on our trip, one in Cannes and another in Grasse.
icon6.gif

Parked curbside at Waikiki Beach for a VIP walk-through the night before the Red Carpet Premier of Hawaii 5-0 last September--turned a lot of heads. I had taken delivery THAT DAY. You can see the large screen used for the premier in the background to the left. This is the only commercial (chauffeured) Tesla on Oahu.

Red Carpet.jpg

Check out the comments underneath that article ... does anybody know if Alan Dean Foster drives a Tesla? I know, anybody can take the username and put up a picture of him for an avatar, but it would totally fit, him being a very successful author ($) who has written a lot of science fiction. Based on my experience science fiction writers tend to have a technical/science background or are otherwise interested in modern technology.

First Tesla crashes in China | CarNewsChina.com - China Auto News