Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
James Cameron is extremely happy with his Tesla S. It is a a five-seat sedan. It has a range of 260-km. Its price is $50000. In just 5.6 seconds, it can reach from 0-60 MPH and its top speed is 130 MPH.
And he has a unicorn as well....
- 260km / 160 mi. [40 kWh]
- 5.6 [85 kWh]
- 130 mph [85 kWh Perf]
- $50k [40 kWh]

I challenge anyone to just fit 3 of the 4 criteria in a single production Model S vehicle.

Last edited:
And he has a unicorn as well....
- 260km / 160 mi. [40 kWh]
- 5.6 [85 kWh]
- 130 mph [85 kWh Perf]
- $50k [40 kWh]

I challenge anyone to just fit 3 of the 4 criteria in a single production Model S vehicle.

It sounds to me like they pulled the info off of an article or the net and not from an owner. A loaded performance S is probably pocket change to Cameron and I'd bet that's what he would buy.

Talked with him at a local event about the Roadster. He is pro environment and certainly pro EV but he said the Roadster was too impractical. Would loved to have given him a ride but this was pre-delivery for us. Glad he is walking the walk with a Volt and S.

Mark Ruffalo Tweeted that he was at the factory today

Av773KzCIAIT6FW.jpg

Note he is in The Avengers (2012) along with Ironman/Tony Stark a.k.a. Elon Musk......

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes New York Solar Jobs Bill

Edit: Mark tweeted that he's got reservation # 6450

Last edited: