Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lurking on Tesla Short/Bear Websites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I say don't waste your time with the short thesis. Fully understand Tesla, invest when you have free cash. Spend your time on more meaningful tasks.

Shorts will have a hard time in the next 2~5 years and will lose 5X of their current short position, if not more.

This is such great advice

"When considering to invest, never, and i mean NEVER, consider the downside, just dump your money into whatever you might think at that moment, blinders are your best friend"

I believe you misunderstood my comment, otherwise you wouldn't post like that.

When you do investment, the very first step is to think about the risk, including reputation risk.

Increasingly, I think Tesla shorting is just an unfortunate byproduct of propaganda/disinformation warfare. Those who get sucked into this world of misinformation will walk away dumber and poorer.
You're probably talking about long-term "tesla is going bankrupt" shorts, but if not, there have been great times to be short tsla, as with any volatile stock. It's possible to be a long term bull and a short term bear.

Speaking of "Tesla is going bankrupt" people, is John Peterson still around at seeking alpha? Did he ever change is position?