Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lucid (Atieva) reveal is December 14th. I'll be there, let you know afterwards.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they open the trunk at the unveiling? Curious if space was impacted as much as it seemed from the rear seat placement.
No they did not open the trunk. There are two rear seat versions. There is a bench seat version that feels about like a Model S rear seat. From the outside it is clear the bench seat version would have a fair amount of trunk. And yes, there is to be a frunk. My guess the frunk will be smaller than a rear wheel drive , early Model S but bigger than the current frunk.

This luxury car reminds me of Mitsubishi from the front and rear which is probably not what designers wanted.

90-91_Mitsubishi_Eclipse.jpg

Mitsubishi_Eclipse_rear_20080124.jpg

Reactions: jgs
My guess is that it will be expensive. However, fully decked out it looks like it will sell well as a limo to the rich and famous. The rear is sumptuous. The more basic model may give the S a run, depending on price.
Absolutely. Its certainly in the class of the MS. I'm still Tesla bound...however I would love to hear the details concerning 0-60 and range.

Does the 400 miles range included 200 miles of downhill regenerative braking?