Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just kill it off already

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously though, what the hell is this?
1709063815536.png

Sharks and laser beams, duh.

I think it's an expensive looking sports car, but not for me. Plus, "Do you want to ride my Yang Wang?" has a *very* different connotation in some parts of the world.

Happy SIX YEAR Elonversary to this Earnings Call.

Russell: I’m not an expert in battery pack technology, but it seems that a lot of people are speculating that the specs for the Semi truck, even I believe the CEO of Daimler said it breaks the laws of physics. So, I’m wondering is this just a linear...

Musk: He doesn’t know much about physics. I know him. I’d be happy to engage in a physics discussion with him. I actually studied physics in college.

Russell: So, yeah, my question is that just a linear improvement in your battery technology? Or is there some sort of new breakthrough or different platform that the Semi and Roadster are going to be built on?

Musk: I mean, even if we didn’t improve our battery technology at all, we could achieve a 500 mile range truck at all. We’re going to do better than 500 miles.

Also applies to the Semi as well.

Reactions: HankLloydRight