Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Model S vehicles will be delivered during June 22nd event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am taking a stab in the dark, however I seem to recall poster @Laurent avatar listed his/her reservation spot as S2; it's no longer listed that way thou. Maybe Laurent can chime in if he/she will be attending the June 22nd event. Of course he/she might have been asked by Tesla to be silent about the event.

Elon said that there would be 10 car deliveries on June 22nd to non-employees which I took to mean regular sig reservation holders.

ditto. I know Founders aren't all employees, but I took it to mean real customers outside of any Tesla connection. I do wonder if the other 32ish will be delivered before next Friday though.

ditto. I know Founders aren't all employees, but I took it to mean real customers outside of any Tesla connection. I do wonder if the other 32ish will be delivered before next Friday though.

+1. It is entirely possible that the founders cars are being (have been) delivered. My take on it is that some of these people are reviewing, as has been stated by Elon, the possible final tweaks necessary for production. These next couple of weeks are crucial in amassing that analysis and feedback, then modifying what needs to be modified so that the first 10 receive the benefits of said analysis. I wouldn't think that all of this work is to be shouldered by two people.