Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MY order, Tesla delivered to wrong location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a new MY 2024. Paid for it in full. I live in Las Vegas. Ordered on Feb 14th. Original delivery date showed Feb 22nd. They they said it was delayed to the 24th, then they said the 26th. Whatever not a big deal. Today is the 25th and I looked at the appointment details and it shows delivery is in Reno NV. I have no idea why it would be sent to Reno when all of my addresses are in Vegas, I dont even know a Reno address as I have never lived there.
I texted the Tesla rep and they said they can cancel that and assign me a new vehicle. I said, well of couse I am not going to pick it up in reno, that is a 5+ hour drive one-way. It seems like the original vehicle was cancelled and now the app is asking me to pay another $3,400 on top of what I already paid. That is ridiculous if they are going to expect me to pay extra to do what they should have done right in the first place. I've been a Model S owner since 2020 and have had no issues. This would be a huge dissapointment if this is how customers get treated now.