Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2016-4-27_0-29-39.png

It's been more than a month since we lined up. Anyone received the surprise gift yet?

You should expect the gift to be at least a year late, due to supplier issues.

Also, did you fully option your gift? If not, I'm afraid you're going to get your gift a lot later than everybody else.

I see you're on the East Coast as well - another strike against you. West Coasters, gift-makers, and previous gift-owners will get priority.

Just be thankful that you're not getting a right-hand-side gift!

You know I could be totally mistaken, but when he tweeted that comment I thought he meant it toward the people who were in line at that particular Tesla showroom he visited personally before the launch and not to everyone worldwide...

Token of appreciation for those who lined up coming via mail. Thought maybe 20-30 people per store would line up, not 800. Gifts on order.

Pretty sure that reads 800 not tens of thousands.

It'd be cool to get a $1000 keychain before reveal part 2 though...

Last edited:
You know I could be totally mistaken, but when he tweeted that comment I thought he meant it toward the people who were in line at that particular Tesla showroom he visited personally before the launch and not to everyone worldwide...

Pretty sure that reads 800 not tens of thousands.

He mentioned "per store".

Wait. It will be worth it.
Trust me.