Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Golden State Warriors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay so my apologies for asking such a question but does anyone know how\where I can stream Warriors games in my Model S? I have AM680 set in my car but the signal sucks since it's AM... I have KNBR set as part of my tunein but it blacks out during games... Anyone have any ideas? ;)

Thanks!!!
Jeff

Click bait title! :)

Yeah, KNBR 680 has great commentary but, AM quality is indeed weak.

A convoluted way: if you have CSN Bay Area on your home TV channel list, you can use the NBC Live Extra app on your smartphone to stream the video itself (don't look at it while driving!) and get the audio through Bluetooth. I've done this with my son watching in the back on the way back from school and such. You'd be at the mercy of your wireless carrier signal strength, of course. If the game's on national TV - ESPN, TNT - they have their own streaming apps too.

Go Warriors!

Last edited:
Okay so my apologies for asking such a question but does anyone know how\where I can stream Warriors games in my Model S? I have AM680 set in my car but the signal sucks since it's AM... I have KNBR set as part of my tunein but it blacks out during games... Anyone have any ideas? ;)

Thanks!!!
Jeff
I've never tried this but I suppose you could try a VPN service to use as a proxy to stream the game through your phone to your Model S using Bluetooth Audio.