Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2023.32.100.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
California
Bought my Model Y Performance 3 weeks ago and it had firmware 2023.32.100, then it updated to 2023.32.100.1 but that seems to be it. My FSD shows that it was transferred to this car but I can't find what version of FSD it's on. Some have said that the 32.100 updates are a temporary thing and mine really isn't changing. Any thoughts?

The 2023.xx.100 builds are factory builds and don’t have FSD Beta, just “regular” FSD, which is basically EAP plus a couple of additional features. Our Model Y Performance, delivered a month ago, came with 2023.26.100. You’ll be able to use FSD Beta once you get an appropriate build.

TeslaFi doesn’t show FSDb versions for the .100 builds, but if the OP’s build contains FSDb, it’s probably one of the 11.3.x versions, which isn’t compatible with their HW4 car. Your car has HW3.
I took delivery of a Model X Plaid on 10/23/2023 with 2023.32.100.1 and I'm having major audio problems. On nearly every drive audio for all sources either cuts off completely (no chimes, turn signals, no sound from any source). After one or two reboots audio comes back, but usually drops again before completiom of the drive. Sometimes loud screeching noises come from all speakers requiring reboot. Sometimes loud crackling or popping comes from the speakers before the audio cuts out. Not impressed at all with the Tesla experience.

I took delivery of a Model X Plaid on 10/23/2023 with 2023.32.100.1 and I'm having major audio problems. On nearly every drive audio for all sources either cuts off completely (no chimes, turn signals, no sound from any source). After one or two reboots audio comes back, but usually drops again before completiom of the drive. Sometimes loud screeching noises come from all speakers requiring reboot. Sometimes loud crackling or popping comes from the speakers before the audio cuts out. Not impressed at all with the Tesla experience.
Did you make a service appointment?

Hey, I'm also in a weird spot with 2023.32.100.1. I've had multiple reboots while driving, which sucks... screen freezing up and getting totally bogged down, like it's overclocked and overheated.yesterday I got in the car and had no screen till I rebooted twice. while driving the other day the display kept bouncing between FSD display and regular autopilot. only 3K miles less than a month old. contacted service and got the typical replay "we are aware of some issues with that software version, it will be corrected at some point but we don't know when yet" that's a bunch of crap type of answer... seems like a CPU issue to me, the screen is getting super hot occasionally while driving, that doesn't happen in my M3. keep us updated after your appointment.

Hey, I'm also in a weird spot with 2023.32.100.1. I've had multiple reboots while driving, which sucks... screen freezing up and getting totally bogged down, like it's overclocked and overheated.yesterday I got in the car and had no screen till I rebooted twice. while driving the other day the display kept bouncing between FSD display and regular autopilot. only 3K miles less than a month old. contacted service and got the typical replay "we are aware of some issues with that software version, it will be corrected at some point but we don't know when yet" that's a bunch of crap type of answer... seems like a CPU issue to me, the screen is getting super hot occasionally while driving, that doesn't happen in my M3. keep us updated after your appointment.
Is your audio cutting out or blasting random static and tones, including outside the car?

no audio problems just display... the other problems I'm having, maybe you are too is the seat mirror calibration fails every time and they say that is a known problem with this SW build. try and calibrate and see if you have the same issue

I wonder how much longer my new Model Y is going to be on this firmware because I want my Summon feature back. I used it all the time on my previous Model 3, to get in and out of the tight space in my garage. I just wish Tesla had not released HW4 cars before the software was ready.

Still the same, over a month on firmware that the Tesla techs had said is buggy. Numerous software problems with FSD and now my display is getting super hot while driving. I’m afraid of a thermal cut off because the CPU is overclocked… I just think it’s super odd that I haven’t had an update past 2023.32.100.1 since I bought the Y over a month and a half ago… and techs admit problems.

Reactions: Resist
Just also chiming in here. Picked up my Y on Oct 14th and got a software update from 32.100 to 32.100.1 the next evening. No updates after that.

I can't say I've seen any obvious bugs or problems besides the usual FSD hiccups. I've still got my update preference set to "Standard". Really looking forward to the update though as I have a road-trip planned and would appreciate the new predictive supercharger availability feature.

Still the same, over a month on firmware that the Tesla techs had said is buggy. Numerous software problems with FSD and now my display is getting super hot while driving. I’m afraid of a thermal cut off because the CPU is overclocked… I just think it’s super odd that I haven’t had an update past 2023.32.100.1 since I bought the Y over a month and a half ago… and techs admit problems.
I took delivery of a '23 MXP a month ago today and I'm also still stuck on the 2023.32.100.1 "factory" build. 🙄