Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast Supercharging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The northbound and southbound Superchargers are at the highway rest stops between exits 40 and 41 across the road from one another. I successfully used the southbound Supercharger last night (12/16) and it works great. Ironically the long canopy over the gasoline pumps is juicing the two charging ports next to the handicap parking spaces in front of McDonalds. Now you can get juice inside and outside McDonalds, but the juice outside is free.

So like, here? milford, ct - Google Maps

I've heard that there will be a Tesla SC in Deleware. Can anyone confirm that they have seen one or heard the same? Once located in DE around 95/495 would be VERY convienient since I do a lot of trips to NJ.

Hi Ron,

They must have fixed the problem. The Recargo website doesn't show any in Florida, just California.

View attachment 12994

Larry

I reported a bug on the weekend for both from my IPHONE App, that was quick work.

Problem with the App is for tesla you only get Two options, the roadster connector, and supercharger. They might not understand that the plug style isn't a supercharger itself.

Last edited:
The northbound and southbound Superchargers are at the highway rest stops between exits 40 and 41 across the road from one another. I successfully used the southbound Supercharger last night (12/16) and it works great. Ironically the long canopy over the gasoline pumps is juicing the two charging ports next to the handicap parking spaces in front of McDonalds. Now you can get juice inside and outside McDonalds, but the juice outside is free.

What no pictures? Sweet find. I wonder how many chargers are installed right now that haven't been announced. Might not just be along this corridor maybe a few are sitting in Washington and Oregon already?

I've heard that there will be a Tesla SC in Deleware. Can anyone confirm that they have seen one or heard the same? Once located in DE around 95/495 would be VERY convienient since I do a lot of trips to NJ.

i've certainly heard a lot of rumors to that effect, but nothing official. And delaware makes sense from a range perspective. Personally, i'd expect something in one of the 95 rest stops between baltimore and NJ. (Delaware house, chesapeake house, maryland house). All 3 are perfect for taking a nice break with lots of food/restroom/etc.. options while you charge. And you can't get any more convenient to the highway.

Has anyone checked the Woodbridge NJ mall right off the GS Parkway? That site was rumored in one thread. I hope there is more than one location in NJ. Appreciate any color on NJ supercharger sites. South Jersey Shore to NYC would make sense. Also, do you know if the Short Hills Mall store location will have a supercharger?? They are putting chargers in the parking deck but not clear what kind.

Has anyone checked the Woodbridge NJ mall right off the GS Parkway? That site was rumored in one thread. I hope there is more than one location in NJ. Appreciate any color on NJ supercharger sites. South Jersey Shore to NYC would make sense. Also, do you know if the Short Hills Mall store location will have a supercharger?? They are putting chargers in the parking deck but not clear what kind.
Nothing evident in Google Maps satellite photos :)

Well I will be there Saturday or Sunday before christmas, sans-Model S though. Driving from NYC to Western Mass for the weekend. I'll stop by and look at least.

Shameless begging:
I can't wait for them to get one outside Augusta on I-20, and one in Greenville/Spartanburg (Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research is a perfect location, and might front some money Tesla, plus it is across the street from BMW) on I-85. Come on Tesla give the south some love!