Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this text from Tesla:

"We are very excited to invite you to Winnipeg's soft launch of our brand new service, and eventually sales and delivery centre. Our event will take place on March 23rd, from 11am-5pm. We will be hosting demo drives in our brand new upgraded Model 3, and Model Y's. Along with having some companies on site that can detail, wrap, and set up charging for you!

Since you are a current owner, you can also book in for small service appointments, as we will have some technicians on site. You are more than welcome to book for cabin filters, wiper replacements, and any other small jobs. Also feel free to book friends and family for demo drives through your loot box so you can earn points, each new drives is 100 points.

Please respond here to RSVP. As well as which Model you prefer to drive!"

^Very exciting - though I moved to BC recently, so I'm currently sitting in the very nice Langford Tesla Store.

Reactions: Andy O and XHabjab
Forgot to post these earlier but I was driving by lime ridge mall in the dark on Feb 15th. Good progress on the Hamilton location.

Attachments

• IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    555.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: CaptainKirk
They've started moving ground for the London location, as well as a sign on the fencing. Southeast corner of Wonderland & Bradley.
They are moving on this faster than expected, lots of activity the past few weeks (I work just up the street). They are already installing sewer connections and what not, lots of earth moving. They are pushing for a spring 2025 opening which would be amazing.