Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport v Model S Plaid Track Pack: DRAG RACE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a track pack ccb owner, color me proud. 😎

IMG_2953.jpeg

Would be interesting to know soc for that first drag. I saw 223 miles in a shot which would make a difference at a higher soc since so close. Would be even more interesting if they ran the track pack wheels and tires given that this was a closed runway with the Bugatti running much stickier tires.

That Chiron is def a neck breaker even in jaded LA.

Thanks for sharing! 👊🏼

IMG_3007.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Would be interesting to know soc for that first drag. I saw 223 miles in a shot which would make a difference at a higher soc since so close.
Would be even more interesting if they ran the track pack wheels and tires given that this was a closed runway with the Bugatti running much stickier tires.

Good point. The Model S Plaid EPA range is 396 miles, so a 223 miles would be about 56% SoC.
At least the Model S Plaid didn't have winter tires.... like for a previous Carwow video with a Model X !!!

That Bugatti is a work of art, no doubt, and it's stupid fast top end is bonkers. It's out of my (and everyone else') price range.

Nothing really to say about the Plaid other than I'm still waiting for an owner to park their used Plaid w/ track package on the market so I can snatch one up for cheaper than new. Hopefully with lower mileage.

For the normies like us, that Plaid is already too much but life is short so get yourself a Plaid while you can.

Would be interesting to know soc for that first drag. I saw 223 miles in a shot which would make a difference at a higher soc since so close. Would be even more interesting if they ran the track pack wheels and tires given that this was a closed runway with the Bugatti running much stickier tires.

This is not the first time they have run a Tesla with low states of charge, they even raced a Plaid Model X with winter tires installed. Carwow has no credibility with me