Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternative Energy Investor Discussions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello folks, I appologize if this question has been posted somewhere else and I just didn't see it....I was wondering if the forum could recommend some mutual funds that would be poised to take advantage of the large increase in the following areas:
- Solar
- Wind
- EV Battery packs
- Anything related to autonomous driving
- Tesla Specifically

I know we can all buy shares of individual companies, but I'd like to find a mutual fund or two that is taking care of the entire sector and let it sit long term in my IRA. I figure there's got to be some fund manager out there putting something together to take advantage of this revolution in driving and renewables.
I've got part of my IRA in New Alternatives Fund. They invest in:
  • Wind Power
  • Solar Power
  • Fuel Cells
  • Hydrogen
  • Ocean Energy
  • Biomass
  • Hydropower
  • Geothermal
  • Energy conservation
It's done well in the time that I've had it. I've soured on it a little because their fund expenses are a little high as someone else on the forum pointed out to me.

Hello folks, I appologize if this question has been posted somewhere else and I just didn't see it....I was wondering if the forum could recommend some mutual funds that would be poised to take advantage of the large increase in the following areas:
- Solar
- Wind
- EV Battery packs
- Anything related to autonomous driving
- Tesla Specifically

I know we can all buy shares of individual companies, but I'd like to find a mutual fund or two that is taking care of the entire sector and let it sit long term in my IRA. I figure there's got to be some fund manager out there putting something together to take advantage of this revolution in driving and renewables.
The best luck I think you will have in doing something like that would be looking at Motif. There's lots of people making "funds" on there with certain themes. If you can't find one you love you can make your own and share it with the rest of us here!