Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Model S Mods Go Here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3fiftynine,

I was trying to determine which key fob cover to use myself. I got some of the different Abstract Ocean leather and silicone key fobs and decided to use red and black silicone. Now I have two extra leather key fobs from abstract ocean if you want one (or both). I paid US$25 each.

Leather_FOB.jpg

I also have a few extra of their silicone models in various colors.

I typically use the SC at KT but can meet elsewhere if you are interested.

Did you get this in the end? Looking for something similar... Many thanks for any ideas...

- - - Updated - - -

HK Model S owners,

I will be getting a protective mat made for the trunk and probably the frunk. These mats fold into the trunk when not in use and when need the you unfold them over the bumper. I have used this mat to protect the bumper from heavy luggage, bicycles, strollers and other items.

You may have also seen these in use by the hotel airport pickup cars (The Peninsula) and the airport service cars. I got mine made at the same place as these service cars get theirs made. (Open to other sources as well.)

Pictured below is the one from my previous car. Please see the second photo and note that the finish of the edges on the bottom of the mat that you can't see are very rough but sturdy.

I recall the previous price was around HK$1400, I expect the Tesla to be more since it is a larger mat and I will also have it made to cover the back of the rear seat when folded down.

If anyone else is interested in getting one of these mats, and possibly also a frunk mat, please PM me.

View attachment 60689View attachment 60690

Did you get this in the end? Looking for something similar... Many thanks for any ideas...