Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[VENDOR ASTROTURFING] TAPTES Model S seat covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[Moderator Note - this is a fake post by TAPTES themselves trying to bolster their product. They have close to 20 accounts on this site we've banned because of this practice. Please consider that in your purchase.]

I recently purchased a set of front seat covers from TAPTES. They looked really nice in the pictures but when I got them, they fit like a glove and makes it look like I have new seats! I chose the red/black two tone to make my 2014 P85 more sporty. They are custom made in Hong Kong and took a month for delivery to Canada. Really happy with them and makes the old tired leather like new. Also don't slide around in the seat any more. There is some additional padding in the seat that matches the original seat. Didn't take too long to install (about 1.5 hours). Once installed, you cannot see the beige seat under the cover. Very well done. Would recommend it to anyone interested in not replacing their seat. Definately cheaper than re-upholsering the leather seats. See photos. Google TAPTES seat covers.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DerbyDave
I’ve been wondering about covering my white seats (hopefully with something white or transparent cause I like the white look) but I’m also looking to understand what impact would seat covers have on the heating function. Do you really feel the heat come through the covers ?