Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Model S Mods Go Here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Revozport's Tesla Model S kits cost $6,000usd
At last other 3rd party tuning company making parts.
I like this.
rez1-1.jpg

rez2-1.jpg

rez4-1.jpg

rez5-1.jpg

rez6-1.jpg

rez7-1.jpg

rez8-1.jpg

Am not sure if this should be a new thread. Model S lacks, seriously lacks, storage. There is none at the doors, nothing at the back of the front seats, glove box is "biggest" I have seen so far. The center console, that's between front passengers, is handy if you the driver has to get out of the car from the passenger side door.

Feel free to share how you mod/add-to the car to solve this problem (if you think this is indeed a problem).

Here is a mod I am working on.

I posted it in the general forums, since I thought it could have interest outside of Hong Kong. There are a lot of posts there also about a 3000 USD solution. Note that the solution I am working on is a simpler one, cost less than 100 USD, including dual cam waterproof accident recording (dash cam).

You can see prototype 2 footage as seen in the link above here

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a mod I am working on.

I posted it in the general forums, since I thought it could have interest outside of Hong Kong. There are a lot of posts there also about a 3000 USD solution. Note that the solution I am working on is a simpler one, cost less than 100 USD, including dual cam waterproof accident recording (dash cam).

You can see prototype 2 footage as seen in the link above here

Any photo shown how the camera is installed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony, when you quote a post with a lot of content, especially images, please consider to remove what isn't relevant. There are 7 large images that we can already see in a previous post, and it takes up a lot of space (and scrolling)

telegogo, as my "installation" is just testing at the moment, I have simply attached it with gaffa/duct/duck tape (pick one).

Side Camera Mount.jpg

This is the initial positioning, I put several more layers of tape on it to make sure it stayed in position. It's quite a close-up, and the camera might look big - it's about the same diameter as my thumb.

I had to go to work so haven't had time to do any more testing or footage. Still need to work on the positioning of the display, where it makes most sense. It could be next to the side mirror, so that you see the image as you are turning your head left, or it could be close to the steering wheel, making it ever present in your field of view when looking forward.

I am concerned the screen could have you sucked in and forget what else is around you, hence I would want it somewhere I can see it looking forward.

More later as time allows it.

Anyone considering changing tyres? Which tyres would you recommend? Just want to gather information. KR1005 recommended Michelin PSS 255/45/19R here http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/38797-Michelin-PSS-255-45-19R?highlight=tyre

We were talking about tyres in my last SMD and I think don't use any thing soft like RE11, the weight of the car will ware them down fast.
PSS is good but soft side wall. Maybe try out the Bently or RR forums and see what they use for there 2.5ton+ cars