Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$3.6M Chiron vs Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s all a matter of time. That Chiron will eventually blow past the Plaid, and it won’t be close. But yes, as a daily driver and into significantly illegal speeds the Plaid is the quicker car. If caught in the wrong gear a Plaid will absolutely murder whatever it’s up against.

Reactions: glide
I’ll never understand the obsession of going fast in a straight line. Especially when the vehicle can’t even brake properly.

I didn’t notice that being an issue for the Bugatti…
Yeah the Plaid is definitely under-braked for repeat launches down short runways. This is never an issue on the street of course, and who with a Plaid isn’t at least occasionally a muppet?

Yeah the Plaid is definitely under-braked for repeat launches down short runways. This is never an issue on the street of course, and who with a Plaid isn’t at least occasionally a muppet?
Agreed. It’s just lame when someone posts a “muh car iz faster!” video, and in the same video they have to say “please stop racing, sir. My brakes need to cool down.”

• Funny
Reactions: WilliamG