Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y LR comfort suspension with Eibach lowering springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think not many have done this since comfort suspension only came out 2 months ago.
But I am looking to lower my recently delivered 2023 MYLR, will lowering springs such as Eibach mess up the new comfort suspension settings? i.e. making it stiff and rough again like previous gen MY suspensions?

I think not many have done this since comfort suspension only came out 2 months ago.
But I am looking to lower my recently delivered 2023 MYLR, will lowering springs such as Eibach mess up the new comfort suspension settings? i.e. making it stiff and rough again like previous gen MY suspensions?
Did you ever find some lowering springs? I just picked up my 2023 model y as well. I’m going from a Lowered Model 3 with T-Sportline lowering springs and I miss how the model 3 handled compared to the Y.

Has anyone come from a 2018 model 3 to one of the newer model y’s?

Wondering what the suspension difference is and how noticeable it is.

My 2018 model 3 long range single motor with 19 inch wheels felt the same stock springs vs tsportline 1 inch lowering springs. Now I’m on 2023 model y with comfort suspension - definitely seeks more comfy but bouncier and more body roll. I think I’m going to go with the Eibach. Lowering springs for the sportier feel.

Reactions: LuryeMI
My 2018 model 3 long range single motor with 19 inch wheels felt the same stock springs vs tsportline 1 inch lowering springs. Now I’m on 2023 model y with comfort suspension - definitely seeks more comfy but bouncier and more body roll. I think I’m going to go with the Eibach. Lowering springs for the sportier feel.
Thanks for the reply! Glad to hear it’s noticeably comfier!

Reactions: warrior15r