Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You might be a Tesla owner if...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You regularly greet your Tesla sales rep and store manager with hugs when you see them at Tesla events. They ask about your family members -- by name -- and give you a half dozen or more Tesla keychains for each.

Take that, Volkswagen.

Same here!
Used to read all the reviews of the new and upcoming models.
Nowadays, it's just... oh well, another piece of outdated 19th century technology with marginal changes compared to last year's model. Couldn't care less.

I also find it amusing when other car companies boast about their "advanced technology" and 7" touchscreen!

I find myself searching for the one Tesla article in car magazines and then leave feeling disappointed that we've been misrepresented!

When your friends give you a 15 inch high chain mail Tesla logo for Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 89
When your friends give you a 15 inch high chain mail Tesla logo for Christmas

OK - wow! Whoever made that - huge props. It's a small group that know what it takes to make that. I don't personally - but a cousin made a full suit, gloves included. It was a monstrous undertaking. Someone really loves you. That's a big-deal-piece-of-art right there.

You leave the motor and lights on and the car unlocked after driving your wife's ICE powered car

Will be traveling soon and using Silver Car (is there a Tesla only rental car company in the USA?--I believe there is one in Europe)

Not looking forward to driving an ICE, even if its a decked out A4! I am preparing myself for alot of noise, vibration and slow acceleration. Will also try to remember to turn the car off and lock it...

YMBATOI...your heart skips a beat when you log into the iPhone app like you do everyday even though your car is not built yet and for half a second, you see the main home screen before the usual message that your car is not built yet appears!