Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nearly hit a bus - but the Tesla did nothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So is this another case of RTFM?

It seems to have been lost a while back 🤷‍♂️ ...

download

• Funny
Reactions: SO16
No Red bus on the screen.

I was paying attention to a bus at a junction we were stopped at yesterday.

Cars flowing through the junction and surrounding pedestrians waiting to cross all visualised.

Then a big red bus from our right pulled across into the junction and turned right so that we would soon be following it.

Nada. No bus visualised until it had fully turned ahead of us and was moving away from us, ie visualisation was rear of the bus.

Now just because something is not visualised doesn’t mean that it’s not necessarily been detected. So you can argue that this was the case here. But every other vehicle and pedestrian was. Even those that were not potential obstacles. Just not the bus until it was moving away from us and no longer was a potential obstacle. All the while we could potentially have crashed into it, ie T boned it, it was not being visualised.

Yeah, I’ve read a number of the simulation theories out there. Can’t say I’m convinced. What test could we do that might show the idea to be true?
I don't know how we could test it but, little pointers the believers quote are -
De Ja Vue - your sure you've done this before, been there before, know something about a place that you have never been to prior.
People that have suffered trauma and in a coma - waking up and speaking fluently in another language.
Swearing something you have seen is different to what many others swear to - the one quoted is the James Bond film - Moonraker - Jaws and his girlfriend - the end scene in space where Jaws looks at his girlfriend, she looks at him, they are both doomed and they smile at each other - roughly half the people remember her smiling and having braces on her teeth - the other half say she doesn't - this is said to have been a glitch in the sim. (I wont spoil it for you, whatever you remember go check it out and see if what you remember is right)
There is another one regarding i think it was photons being fired at a screen through a slotted hole - like a post box that behave differently when monitored. It was something like the photons travel in a straight line when fired and therefore the target screen behind the slot should produce a straight line of contact points but it doesn't, it produces a scattered pattern, theory says the photons may collide and change trajectory to explain that, but, when monitored as an individual photon it only travels in a straight line, then with multiple split second additional monitors multiple photons collisions don't change trajectory so it produces the straight line - (something like that) Have a look at the WF files on YouTube.

I'm still looking for the reboot switch - I want to be super rich and live an exotic lifestyle in the next update. (and 40 years younger)

I don't know how we could test it but, little pointers the believers quote are -
De Ja Vue - your sure you've done this before, been there before, know something about a place that you have never been to prior.
People that have suffered trauma and in a coma - waking up and speaking fluently in another language.
Swearing something you have seen is different to what many others swear to - the one quoted is the James Bond film - Moonraker - Jaws and his girlfriend - the end scene in space where Jaws looks at his girlfriend, she looks at him, they are both doomed and they smile at each other - roughly half the people remember her smiling and having braces on her teeth - the other half say she doesn't - this is said to have been a glitch in the sim. (I wont spoil it for you, whatever you remember go check it out and see if what you remember is right)
There is another one regarding i think it was photons being fired at a screen through a slotted hole - like a post box that behave differently when monitored. It was something like the photons travel in a straight line when fired and therefore the target screen behind the slot should produce a straight line of contact points but it doesn't, it produces a scattered pattern, theory says the photons may collide and change trajectory to explain that, but, when monitored as an individual photon it only travels in a straight line, then with multiple split second additional monitors multiple photons collisions don't change trajectory so it produces the straight line - (something like that) Have a look at the WF files on YouTube.

I'm still looking for the reboot switch - I want to be super rich and live an exotic lifestyle in the next update. (and 40 years younger)
All interesting stuff, but if I reply here it's going to go so far off topic...