Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MYLR complaints (autopilot)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2024 MY LR bought last month and have been trying FSD on and off. The two areas that I find FSD is unreliable is excessive speeds on curvy road needing me to take control during the turn. The second is, staying on the left lane at speed limit while a faster car is on my tail looking to go ahead. The car just sits in the left lane. It does not move to the right lane unless the right lane is absolutely empty.

staying on the left lane at speed limit while a faster car is on my tail looking to go ahead. The car just sits in the left lane. It does not move to the right lane unless the right lane is absolutely empty.

This is an issue I find too - can you imagine how this might work in Germany on the Autobahn where sitting in the lane might get you some supercar hammering up behind you at 155mph?

It's bad enough in Canada where most people seem to drive at 20kph faster than the posted limit - there is *always* a car behind me, often close enough that I can see it in the visualization behind mine.

2024 MY LR bought last month and have been trying FSD on and off. The two areas that I find FSD is unreliable is excessive speeds on curvy road needing me to take control during the turn. The second is, staying on the left lane at speed limit while a faster car is on my tail looking to go ahead. The car just sits in the left lane. It does not move to the right lane unless the right lane is absolutely empty.
If you tap the RIGHT blink stalk it will move back into the right lane until it meets another slower car.

• Informative
Reactions: DrDiesel1