Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who in Canada will order the new P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.2 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 270
Just got back home. The short ride to the detailer was GREAT (won't be driving it for another week). Even though I have the normal Pirelli snow tires, the ride was so perfect, I couldn't feel the snow at all (probably because of the AWD). And I also got the heated steering wheel too :) I am happy. It's great to meet everyone there!

I hope everyone else get their soon too.
1.jpg
2.jpg
DSC06902.jpg
DSC06908.jpg

Sorry about the inverted images. I did it from my phone and it won't let me change or delete the upside down attachments.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 67983

- - - Updated - - -

The pick-up went really well for us. The car looks amazing. I put on about 100km afterwards driving around and playing a bit on the 407:) Scott and the guys were fantastic and really made it a special experience.

The car looked so stunningly sexy and I love the choices I made. It's a superb car to drive. The snow/slush/rain meant I took it easy, but I got a couple good runs on the 407 to showcase its legs. I also got the heated steering wheel (woo hoo!) but not the next gen seats. I can't wait to see the car in the daylight!

Sorry about the inverted images. I did it from my phone and it won't let me change or delete the upside down attachments.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 67983

- - - Updated - - -

The pick-up went really well for us. The car looks amazing. I put on about 100km afterwards driving around and playing a bit on the 407:) Scott and the guys were fantastic and really made it a special experience.

The car looked so stunningly sexy and I love the choices I made. It's a superb car to drive. The snow/slush/rain meant I took it easy, but I got a couple good runs on the 407 to showcase its legs. I also got the heated steering wheel (woo hoo!) but not the next gen seats. I can't wait to see the car in the daylight!

Wow! Congrats to you all! Hoping for Monday.

I heard some other cars were on the move so here's hoping Sandpiper!

And yes, we got to keep the scarves :). They are staying on the car headrests for now - they look jaunty!

Woke up to a nice surprise: my app has paired with my car! Was told it could take 24-48 hours. While it's just outside, it's so cool to see my app on my iPhone say it's "parked". :)

Congratulations after the long wait. As per dashboard, mine still is in production after 26 days. If there is no news by the end of the week, I'll probably cancel and re-order to get 2015 VIN at least.

I really can see why you might do that :-(

- - - Updated - - -

@Terapin - I think we have a very similar car as I also have a red car with tan seats. It looks like Scott et al are getting lots of camera time.

It looks so gorgeous!!! Scott was behind the camera: it was 4 of us from this board picking up our cars: me, Andrei, Satapowan (sp?), and Jaff. It was great that we were all there at the same time. We were just missing Sundoc!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Sweet! Liking the hpwc :)

Just got back home. The short ride to the detailer was GREAT (won't be driving it for another week). Even though I have the normal Pirelli snow tires, the ride was so perfect, I couldn't feel the snow at all (probably because of the AWD). And I also got the heated steering wheel too :) I am happy. It's great to meet everyone there!

I hope everyone else get their soon too.View attachment 67979View attachment 67980View attachment 67981View attachment 67982

Love the brown, congrats.

Just to bring this full circle. (Posted the same thing on the Black hole and P85D tracker threads)

I took delivery of my D this afternoon, Scott opened up the store for me on his day off. Super amazing guy and has been throughout this process.

I got the next gen seats in front, futuris in back, but as I'd expected no heated wheel nor yatch floor.

The car is awesome, but we know that already. I've got the 19's wrapped in Nokian R2s as my winter setup, compared to the test drives with the 21s, the 19s feel really floaty. Ofcourse I've got to factor in the huge difference in weather conditions as well as the state of the tires (brand spankin' new vs worn in).

Good luck to any stragglers still left in this abyss... don't worry, one way or another you'll get out!

Congrats on getting the car! Glad to see another brown car, it's a shame they discontinued that colour.