Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who in Canada will order the new P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Visited Scott and his cohorts at Lawrence today. My car, with several others that Scott is expecting, is still stuck in California. At least they let me drive the blue P85D for a spin. 160 km/h is so quick to reach, I was amazed. Usually the test cars are limited to 130 km/h, but not this one. Now after getting my fix, I want mine even more badly.

@mrelbe - the same thing happened to me! Went for a test drive and have wanted mine even more!

It seems that there are 3 distinct groups of Ontario cars out there:

2 groups are on transports either in Chicago or Detroit. And a third group is in Freemont.

Last edited:
No - I was just bugging Scott and he responded saying when he checked EARLIER it was on the 401. He held out on us! LOL I asked where but I only have a quotient of a few messages before he stops responding, apparently - I don't blame him one bit. I have many great qualities, but patience and being easy-going aren't among them...

- - - Updated - - -

OMG MINE BETTER BE ON THAT BATCH ... Wonder if I should call Scott

I think you should. And tell us what he says. I can vicariously bug Scott through you! :-D