Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who in Canada will order the new P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered mine yesterday online! Too excited for this. Something to note... the Canadian prices have not been adjusted yet to the new Canadian dollar reality. Essentially the car is cheaper in Canada. With the prospect of further decline of our currency, it was the motivation I needed to get the order in now before it's too late.

P
85D | Blue Metallic + Pano | Alcantara Headliner | Grey next-gen seats | Piano black trim | 19'' silver cyclones and winters | Dual Chargers | Tech package | Smart Air Suspension | Rear jump seats | Subzero weather package | April 2015 Delivery

I just ordered mine yesterday online! Too excited for this. Something to note... the Canadian prices have not been adjusted yet to the new Canadian dollar reality. Essentially the car is cheaper in Canada. With the prospect of further decline of our currency, it was the motivation I needed to get the order in now before it's too late.

P
85D | Blue Metallic + Pano | Alcantara Headliner | Grey next-gen seats | Piano black trim | 19'' silver cyclones and winters | Dual Chargers | Tech package | Smart Air Suspension | Rear jump seats | Subzero weather package | April 2015 Delivery

Welcome to the party!

P

Congrats!! Now comes the wait :)

Oh yeah, my car is in town as well!

mrElbe and everyone else waiting, hopefully yours will be here soon enough.

Last edited:
I wish I can get a hold of him soon. The detailer is closing at 6pm so I need the car T-T or else I don't even know how to go get the car after today. The detailer is not open tomorrow, my storage reservation is already passed. I can take a vacation on Monday to take delivery but then all my friends are working so no one can drive me around, unless Tesla is willing to have someone drive me to the detailer and back to grab my old car to drive home. Sigh..too many parties involved. I don't even need the car to be detailed that perfectly by Tesla!!

I wish I can get a hold of him soon. The detailer is closing at 6pm so I need the car T-T or else I don't even know how to go get the car after today. The detailer is not open tomorrow, my storage reservation is already passed. I can take a vacation on Monday to take delivery but then all my friends are working so no one can drive me around, unless Tesla is willing to have someone drive me to the detailer and back to grab my old car to drive home. Sigh..too many parties involved. I don't even need the car to be detailed that perfectly by Tesla!!

Good luck - I hope you get some communication today. Maybe try calling the store. That's what I did. Haven't spoken to Scott

Just arrived home with the D...was a good test for the AWD and the Nokian's as the weather and road conditions were awful...rain, ice and slush...Cindy said the car was simply outstanding!!!

I had to try it for myself, so I took it around the block...absolutely unparalleled performance indeed...everyone is very, very happy!

Was very nice to meet Andrei, Terapin & Satapon...hope everyone gets home safely!

Thanks to Scott, Patricia, and all of the friendly and helpful Tesla staff who made this a great day!

Last edited: