Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When does version 7.0 beta come out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Tesla a couple of months ago, it's due for delivery in late November. I just hope that 7.0 is released by then. When I have spoken to Tesla, the employees have told me that it (7.0) should be out by then. However, they don't know themselves when it's released until it is finally released!! Lol.

Got notification of a pending update today. Currently 6.2 (2.4.239) since 6/5/2015.

There are things that need fixing. Navigation more often than not fails to draw blue lines on map for current route. Took friends (also Tesla admirers) to lunch yesterday and set destination for a UPS store. Codec got stuck in infinite loop trying to announce routing instructions. One big long Max Headroom hiccup. Got to use the example to point out to my friends how the turn signal click was synthesized through the sound system because there was no turn signal audio feedback when the stuttering navigation voice was stuck. Meanwhile I was trying button combinations to find the right pair to reset the center console, which finally cleared the codec infinite loop.

The looping codec navigation voice got stuck today on our model s85d (Oct 2015 ap1) with firmware build 17.26.17. First time that has ever happened to me, but likewise forcing a center console reboot resolved the issue. I reported the defect but am concerned the forced reboot may have purged any relevant logs.