Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing at delivery... But my delivery was in June '13 and was a drop-off at my house. Contact with the DS was limited to an email confirming delivery...

But I got a key ring when placing the order, and one of the Drivers hats when charging at a service center on our road trip...

No swag for purchasing or delivery. Not even license plate frames, my Mother managed to "acquire" those Tesla Plate Frames for my Birthday. Was a nice suprise, as Villa Park was probably tired of my calls asking about them.

Now, I did end up getting some Tesla Swag. My boys (The Tesla Trunk Midgets) each got a Grey kids Hoodie, and I got a Tesla Jacket, and 2xHPWC's for my family's business due to the insane number of Tesla's that were charging at my parents Motel. The Jackets, got those as a Thank You from the Tesla Charging team. They are a great bunch of people and we were able to workout a few Supercharger issues and problems with a disgruntled business's employees mad because they had to walk 15 feet further because of the new supercharger stalls tool "there parking"......... As thank you back, the Charging team got a bunch of Krispy Kreme gift cards as they were a bit too far for me to deliver donuts or pizza in person like I do the Service center :) (Thats a Shout Out to Highland Park!!!! See ya all tomorrow!)

No swag on delivery, but did get a nice Christmas package (about 3 years ago, don't remember which year now). That package was given to a bunch of early reservation holders. It included a Tesla cap, T-shirt, green matchbox model of a roadster, an orange radio controlled roadster and an insulated mug. Have worn the cap and T-shirt, but haven't yet used the mug.

My back temporary "zero emissions" placeholder plate has the chrome Tesla frame, so I guess that was tossed in.

They gave me two of the neoprene key fobs, which was nice and all but I replaced them with the silicon ones from Abstract Ocean which just fit sooooo much better.

I got one of the red Tesla scarves which was nice and all. Also a cool little Tesla branded stylus/pen combo.

Nothing here. Did have the SC give me a few of the fob pockets a few months ago, though. Also, I was offered a jacket if I ordered right after my first test drive, but I was so unimpressed with that drive I declined (obviously a subsequent drive went much better).