Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What can you fit...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a former owner of a 2008 Honda Ridgeline, I've often worried about fitting stuff in my Y. So I thought I'd share some photo's...

I'm sure there are a lot more things that others have fit in there MY, so post them here.
  • Four 19" Gemini Wheels with tires.
  • A patio door (note: I did have to cut off the part of the box w/hardware in it)
  • Two GoldenDoodles
  • One bathtub

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpeg
    IMG_1787.jpeg
    517.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1785.jpeg
    IMG_1785.jpeg
    587.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    732.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1856.jpeg
    IMG_1856.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 49
As a former owner of a 2008 Honda Ridgeline, I've often worried about fitting stuff in my Y. So I thought I'd share some photo's...

I'm sure there are a lot more things that others have fit in there MY, so post them here.
  • Four 19" Gemini Wheels with tires.
  • A patio door (note: I did have to cut off the part of the box w/hardware in it)
  • Two GoldenDoodles
  • One bathtub
Definitely thought you had a blue dog for a second.

Reactions: Jamezam
I’ve packed mine to the gills for camping trips. I absolutely love how effective the storage is in the Model Y. It might just beat my favorite wagon, the Subaru Outback, in terms of pack-ability. Between the cargo area, under cargo area, frunk, and the back seat, I’ve gotten a crazy amount of stuff in the car for road trips.

One pro tip. The lack of the hump makes the floor on the passenger area super-useful.

1634921710348.jpeg

I usually put the bike on a hitch mount, but wanted to preserve range for camp mode.