Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9's, for MY - 18", used w/ ~2/3 tread depth left

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I've switched to stud-less tires while my Hakka's still have a lot of life left on them. My loss can be your gain. I'm asking $250 for the set of 4. I'd also be willing to take one or two OEM Conti ProContact 19's as a partial trade (value based on number & condition).

Here is my Craigslist ad for them with photos & more details. I'm in Rhode Island, but willing to deliver w/in southeastern New England. I'd consider some destinations farther than that if they happen to be compatible with somewhere I was going anyway (e.g. northern NH the weekend of Mar 3-5, or southern Maine in mid-late spring).

Note that these are 18", but sized to match the rolling circumference of Model Y's with OEM Gemini wheels & tires. So obviously you'd have to have or get 18" wheels that clear your brake calipers.

Note also, respecting the warning in this thread about scams on wheel & tire sales, I'm happy to prove I'm legit in any number of ways & work with you to ensure a safe transaction. In person delivery should cover most of that concern.

Last edited: