Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more I read, the more I'm thinking it's going to look a lot like this

Looking at your link, this looks more like a $32K Tesla than anything I've seen yet. I PRAY it looks even remotely close.

tesla-3-evnetwork.jpg

That does look good.

Given that the platform is all new tech, keeping everything else as familiar as possible makes a lot of sense, logistically.

But there's a part of me that's also hoping some styling element that is unique to the 3, making it instantly recognizable and who knows, maybe iconic / classic.

Making something for high volume sales is such a fine balance along the desirable / familiar spectrum.

Meh ... Tesla can do better than Audi

I was just pointing out the sportback styling. I find Audi designs very bland and uninspiring as well.

Agreed. Hell, Audi can do better than that. Those wheel arches and side skirts remind me of a bad 3rd party body kit like you'd see on a 90's sentra, civic, or 3-series. Not exactly a modern look or the design aesthetic I'd expect from Tesla.

I agree with you guys. I hate Audi styling. I was merely pointing out the sportback styling and how other carmakers are using it.

Agreed. Hell, Audi can do better than that. Those wheel arches and side skirts remind me of a bad 3rd party body kit like you'd see on a 90's sentra, civic, or 3-series.
Not exactly a modern look or the design aesthetic I'd expect from Tesla.

I was just pointing out the sportback styling. I find Audi designs very bland and uninspiring as well.
agree with you guys. I hate Audi styling. I was merely pointing out the sportback styling and how other carmakers are using it.

Here is another Audi fuel cell concept ... Audi h-tron Quattro Concept - Detailed Video Presentation

A160150_large.jpg

Looking at your link, this looks more like a $32K Tesla than anything I've seen yet. I PRAY it looks even remotely close.

View attachment 113749
That looks generally OK to me, except for the front. That front looks really unaerodynamic to me, more like a brick than something cutting through air. Believe me, I know what it's like driving a vehicle with the aerodynamics of a brick. I used to drive an '81 Toyota Land Cruiser. Driving that thing on the highway...