Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urgent help with picking model Y today to buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Urgent help needed. I need tk buy my car today. I am in Southern California (not a cold place). Can you tell me which of these options make sense to you:

1. MY long range 2024 $44K
2. MY RWD 2024 $40K
3. MY RWD 2023 $37K

I am budget conscious. $37K option requires me spend $1K as I need to get on a flight and a 7 HR drive back home

Reactions: WyoDude
Urgent help needed. I need tk buy my car today. I am in Southern California (not a cold place). Can you tell me which of these options make sense to you:

2. MY RWD 2024 $40K
3. MY RWD 2023 $37K

I am budget conscious. $37K option requires me spend $1K as I need to get on a flight and a 7 HR drive back home
Are you eligible for the fed tax credit? If so then only Option 1 or 2, as 3 isn’t eligible

Upvote 0

2. MY RWD 2024 $40K
3. MY RWD 2023 $37K

since no snow and there is nothing like a new vehicle, #2, enjoy

Upvote 0
If you do ever do go on a trip to a cold and snowy location the AWD is superior. The charging will be quicker with the NCA pack when cold and the dual motor is also a better choice for pre heating so faster charging can take place. The HW 4 and better cameras and superior stereo as well.

My 02 cents, pay a bit more and get the 24 LR.

Last edited:
Reactions: fholbert
Upvote 0