Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article posted on Nasdaq is supportive. Maybe the price will go up $1. :) https://www.nasdaq.com/article/dont-worry-about-musk-and-tesla-with-the-sec-cm1011859

Investors are currently anxious about the SEC's investigation of Tesla and Elon Musk, not only over the infamous tweet, but also about guidance the company has given over the years. However, Bloomberg says investors shouldn't be worried because the SEC is unlikely to take any serious action. Bloomberg points out that the San Francisco office of the SEC is woefully understaffed and outgunned and has almost no history of going after top tech executives, something that has led the tech sector to act with more impunity than in finance.
I read this as Bloomberg poking a hornet's nest unnecessarily.

I closely watch the inventory showroom deals for S/X and they are usually sold within days. I am in the market for a 2nd X and keep a snapshot every day to see how fluid this list gets. It doesn't take a genius to do this. Most of the cars are test cars or loaners so they are constantly switching them out.

I’ve decided I’m in the market for a used X ;). Only problem is they are still out of my price range.

I do not think this threatens manufacturing.
--------

Alameda County Fire Department told KTVU the fire is not at the Tesla factory, but north of the plant.
Small grass fire near Fremont Tesla plant
--------

A fire is burning near the southern end of the Tesla factory property in Fremont, fire officials said Thursday evening.

The fire started on a cardboard pile close to the test track, which is threatening an outside structure and sparked a grass fire, according to the Fremont Fire Department.

--https://www.chron.com/news/article/Fire-erupts-on-Tesla-factory-property-in-Fremont-13178774.php

Tesla IC reporting outbuilding also now involved but no exposures beyond that building towards rear, setting up an elevated master stream on the cardboard.

CA Fire Scanner (@CAFireScanner) | Twitter

This is a picture from the video, it appears to be a small side tent and some cardboard boxes.

Attachments

• fire.png
    fire.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.