Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls and bears NEVER, EVER fight each other at the institutional level. When price goes up near the middle to top of the BB, bears take over and bulls get out of the way. Once price gets down past midway of BB to the bottom, bulls start taking over and bears step aside.

$250ish is pretty firm support and a very clear buy signal. Unspoken communication dictates that bears get out of the way and bulls take over.

For a retail bull, October will be stock-holding hell. It’s all about defense this month. I’m searching couch cushions for spare change to buy a few more and average down further.

Autopilot delay perhaps means that Elon can run the company without outside $$$? Why else come out and say such a thing in such volatile times.

How can they grow exponentially from HERE AND NOW?
They need more batteries
They need more factories
They need continued better products
Do institutions think the same?

I see continued sales levels continuing, not accelerating. Increased sales needed, I dont see short term capacity for more.
Elon is a fighter, I would not call him truthful or blameless. He seems like a boxer willing to bite an ear to win...

I am unwilling to bet on either side. Where will the price be when this turns around, I dont know.

Share price will only go up when institutions start increasing their holdings. Institutions are bothered by Elon’s erratic ness lately. Elon is bothered by the share price not going up in his mind due to shorts. It’s such a catch 22.

Elon is bothered by SEC forcing him to pay shorts for damage. Who cried and and were damaged by funding secured?

And that's the bullshit from shorts. They always cry about Elon "misleading" with what he say.

You do understand that major shorts are betting that Elon is a con artist. They see Tesla as the next Enron. So if Tesla gaines, shorts want sec to investigate to make sure Elon is not cooking the books.

Share price will only go up when institutions start increasing their holdings. Institutions are bothered by Elon’s erratic ness lately. Elon is bothered by the share price not going up in his mind due to shorts. It’s such a catch 22.
Just to reiterate its about the widget-- tesla is selling (producing, delivering) high priced widgets. Elon wanted to make the low priced widget first, but acknowledged that it is better for the company and investors to make the high end products first.

So the mission is to accelerate sustainable transportation, and the method is to make & sell EVs (& deliver them, derr). If there is something missing in this method, pls let us know. I have a spreadsheet and i know how to use it, i takes numbers not tweets.

Now please, i have to get back to the gas station to charge my phone, laptop, watch, tablet, etc...

I'm curious about some tips. I missed the last fridays drop to 26x but now I'm considering buying around 10 stock. As a small fry I'd like to get as good a purchase price as possible. So you guys thinking it will get below 260 before it turns up again? Yes I know this is my responsibility but I figured discussing short term stock price is ok in this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.