Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Book of Records for the Model S...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First priest in a Model S?

Did I say "first"? Sorry, turns out I should have written "fast priest in a Model S":

photo1.JPG

Hmm...no pic to prove it but I pushed my P85 to 130 on a nice clear "private" straightaway...unbelievable. I never saw the actual speed (eyes were glued to the road), but the speedometer was pegged.

Last edited:
OK, it was bound to happen... I think it has been about 10 years since my last one and quite frankly I'm glad that this is all it was.

First Speeding ticket in a Model S!

45 mph in a 35... and the officer didn't even make notice of the car besides ' is this a new car' he seemed a little grumpy like he had a bad New Years. ( think I went 55 in that spot the day before :eek: it is a 3 lane road that drops on lane to a side street. most cars travel 40-45)
I guess I'll try and go to court with the ' it was a new car and I didn't know how fast I was going' or something stupid. probably won't work but I might as well try if I have the time.

OK, it was bound to happen... I think it has been about 10 years since my last one and quite frankly I'm glad that this is all it was.

First Speeding ticket in a Model S!

45 mph in a 35... and the officer didn't even make notice of the car besides ' is this a new car' he seemed a little grumpy like he had a bad New Years. ( think I went 55 in that spot the day before :eek: it is a 3 lane road that drops on lane to a side street. most cars travel 40-45)
I guess I'll try and go to court with the ' it was a new car and I didn't know how fast I was going' or something stupid. probably won't work but I might as well try if I have the time.

Elon had already gotten one a few months ago.