Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector control via Tesla App 4.23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my charge history has been showing up blank. Anyone else is showing up blank on the wall connector?
IMG_2190.png

I tried to connect my Wall Connector to my app and it failed at registering it, I guess into my account. The support button shows up, but only takes me to the FAQ that does not address this.

The first step was scanning the QR code and then connect to its wifi and then it did a firmware update (successful the second time) and then failed at registering to my account. I closed the app and tried again and it said it was already registered and I still can't see it on my app (version 4.25.1-1959-1140f6dedb).

now what?

This particular post confused me. So do you have this control in the latest app with your gen3 wall charger? or were you posting a pic from somewhere else?

The ability to control both start AND stop (and ideally, to be able to have both weekday and weekend schedules) is important to me. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the Tesla Gen3 wall connector for my new Tesla.

This particular post confused me. So do you have this control in the latest app with your gen3 wall charger? or were you posting a pic from somewhere else?

The ability to control both start AND stop (and ideally, to be able to have both weekday and weekend schedules) is important to me. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the Tesla Gen3 wall connector for my new Tesla.
nm - just found the other threads where it looks like it's generally available in the app now. Wish there was somewhere that documented App functionality that you can't see (like for products that you haven't yet 'added' like a wall connector). Can't seem to find that anywhere.

nm - just found the other threads where it looks like it's generally available in the app now. Wish there was somewhere that documented App functionality that you can't see (like for products that you haven't yet 'added' like a wall connector). Can't seem to find that anywhere.
I now do have it, as of last week. The minimum required App revision was bogus, it wasn't really pushed out until last week.

I can see my Tesla Connector in the app, and it shows how much power is going to the car vs how much goes to the house.

Reactions: cmy4x4
I now do have it, as of last week. The minimum required App revision was bogus, it wasn't really pushed out until last two weeks.

I can see my Tesla Connector in the app, and it shows how much power is going to the car vs how much goes to the house, and I can charge the car on excess solar, but I don't see the scheduling functionality.

The app is a good start
Let’s get ideas here for adds to the app
We have a few threads on the same topic
An add I would like to see is labeling as I have two WCs, I would like to overlay a name for quick reference.
Also, would be interesting to see per charge cost where it would calc based on us loading our utility rates, including TOU if present in our local environment

Reactions: cmy4x4 and reddy