Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not switching to Starlink, it's the same cellular setup that phones already use. Starlink v2 just looks like a high ping cell tower. The satellites would have radio blackout locations they avoid transmitting at.
Agreed, not the StarLink service but the StarLink satellite “cell towers” using cellular frequencies from way up in orbit. Will be interesting if the orbital transmissions are precise enough to avoid small localized terrestrial locations. Seems much easier to use vehicle mapping to indicate no transmit zones for the vehicle transmitters.

UBS note from the Rob´s video:

Reiterating local 4680 supply by year end is very bullish to me after it seemed things have been moving a bit slower than expected at Austin.
Volume production of 4680 at Berlin by the end of this year?

I'm having a hard time believing that one. I think UBS misunderstood something.

Core PCE out this morning. Came in at 0.1% (month over month) and below the 0.3% forecast.
This is good news. I have read that the Federal Reserve is on record that they prefer PCE over CPI when gauging inflation.
Here is an article explaining why the Fed prefers PCE over CPI: PCE over CPI

1661519781900.png

From the Barton’s article

Ferragu, for his part, drove a Berlin-made Tesla Model Y when he visited. “The most stunning moment of the day was probably the one I would have expected the least: opening and closing the door of the Model Y I test-drove,” wrote Ferragu. “I did it 20 times in a row and could not believe the quality of the experience.” He drives a Model Y at home.