Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone think the location opening south of Austin looks like it could be located in New Braunfels !! :) I sure hope so ... might push me to get a Tesla sooner than I should

More likely outside of Luling - that would pick up both those traveling along with the I-10 corridor and those heading to the coast from Austin.

(Plus it would allow people to stop at City Market BBQ.)

Does anyone know the difference between the grey and red dots? Does it mean that in Summer 2013 that they will have plans for a supercharger or it will be there. The same grey dots switch to red when you go another quarter out.

Thanks! So if it is grey for Summer 2013 then it won't be open until Fall or Winter of 2013?

No, I think gray means that it will open by the end of the time period you are looking at red means it was open at the end of the prior period. Of course, TM isn't always great with date targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea where the new PA and CT superchargers will be located? I tried posting this question in the other SuperCharger anouncement thread but my post seems lost somewhere on the inter-web. :(

There has been speculation/rumors about Superchargers going in on I-95 in Darien and the Merritt Parkway in Greenwich in CT. Want to know where the NJ SC will be (can't make it round trip to AC yet).

Getting so many locations within 2 years is awesome. I used the SC for the first time this past weekend, worked great, but cutting down the charging time by 10-15 minutes will be great. Eventually it would be nice to increase the rate to half charge in 5-10 minutes (if technologically possible).

I can't find any exact locations of the ones going online soon. Did Tesla not make these locations public yet?