Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And maybe the ability to turn the blind spot camera off when the car is stationary.
I get it while changing lanes but when you are sitting at the lights it gets in the way of either audio controls, the forward visualisation of traffic, or navigation.
Not sure why it’s needed when stationary?

Its not needed at all, those mirrors on the outside of the car do the job perfectly.

Reactions: dronus
New indicator symbols definitely much improved (larger) and alternate between a bright green and dark green rather than on or off.

Having had decent rain in Sydney today (first time in a while) auto wipers seemed improved too.
Also is the symbol showing you can change wiper settings via left scroll wheel after pressing the wiper button new?, or had I just not noticed it.

Has anyone else noticed a longer than usual delay with the app connecting to the car after 2024.8.7?
Walking up to the car and it unlocking is fine but remotely connecting seems to take a lot longer.
Yes I’ve turned it off and back on again.
App version 4.31.5 (iOS)

You can only pay (via premium connectivity) to show them on your navigation route, not all the time (and I drive 90% of the time not using nav)
The maps will have speed camera locations - just as they already do with relocated speed limit signs. If you use Nav in Standard connectivity you don't see the speed cameras. You only see it if you use Nav in premium connectivity. How you use premium connectivity is then up to you. For example if you have premium connectivity it's but do not use nav then you are paying for traffic notifications but not using it to its full potential.

The maps will have speed camera locations - just as they already do with relocated speed limit signs. If you use Nav in Standard connectivity you don't see the speed cameras.
I think it is fairly likely that the source for the speed camera locations is the same as the source for live traffic (this is presuming it shows the recent locations of mobile speed cameras).

Reactions: SPadival
Yes. I can't seem to wake the car at all since updating yesterday.
Just sits there spinnng…

IMG_0051.jpeg