Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service centers and dealerships now allowed in Vermont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla website just announced the grand opening on Thurs, Apr 11 10am-2pm. They are asking people to RSVP. Just guessing here, but there might be some free Tesla goodies (cups, hats, food, etc). It's unknown if they will have a new refreshed Model 3 to test drive.

https://www.tesla.com/event/introducing-south-burlington

Introducing Our Newest Location in South Burlington, VT​

"Join us on April 11th, 2024 from 10 AM to 2 PM for the grand opening of our new South Burlington location.

Meet our vehicle lineup and learn about home charging options, solar and energy storage. Tesla Advisors will be available to answer any questions you have about pricing, incentives and more. Demo drives will be available.

Space is limited, please RSVP."

Tesla website just announced the grand opening on Thurs, Apr 11 10am-2pm. They are asking people to RSVP. Just guessing here, but there might be some free Tesla goodies (cups, hats, food, etc). It's unknown if they will have a new refreshed Model 3 to test drive.

https://www.tesla.com/event/introducing-south-burlington

Introducing Our Newest Location in South Burlington, VT​

"Join us on April 11th, 2024 from 10 AM to 2 PM for the grand opening of our new South Burlington location.

Meet our vehicle lineup and learn about home charging options, solar and energy storage. Tesla Advisors will be available to answer any questions you have about pricing, incentives and more. Demo drives will be available.

Space is limited, please RSVP."

Thanks for relaying! Don't go expecting SWAG. I wouldn't rule it out, but other Tesla events recently have not had any - just snacks & beverages. This of course could be different given the lead time.

Reactions: kayak1
I had some business at Burton Snowboards World HQ the day after the eclipse, and turns out the new service/showroom is nearby. I swung by and checked out the Cybertruck on display. Staff was nice. In hindsight the showroom floor is tiny compared to the rest of the interior to the building that you can't see, so the back service area must be massive.... They said they formally start deliveries for all vehicles later this month.

IMG_7933.jpeg
IMG_7932.jpeg
IMG_7931.jpeg
IMG_7929.jpeg

Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
The cybertruck on display in Vermont right now appears to be a different vehicle than the original one on display in Boston and Peabody. The pictures I took of if down this way didn't appear to have founders edition etching, and dare I say it, appeared to have slightly different panel gaps 🤣. I didn't get the VIN. Doesn't really matter of course - just interesting details suggesting the previous display model is now elsewhere (perhaps up in Canada as a previous visitor to the Vermont showroom relayed hearing).

Reactions: kayak1
I attended the opening reception at the Tesla South Burlington service center yesterday. The event was well attended (30-40+ attendees I think, plus a large Tesla employee presence. The Cybertruck was center-stage in the showroom, and a local owner who had taken delivery two weeks ago also attended, answering questions and given rides for those interested. Beyond the buzz-worty Cybertruck, Tesla had S/3/X/Y test drives that people were taking advantage of, and a show-and-tell of some of the basic things owners can self-service at home in the service area.

The building is large - going inside the cavernous service area showed that Tesla's initial use of this building is minimal, with about 6 lifts and maybe 10+ drive-in repair bays. They've only setup a fraction of the space for use, with flexibility to keep building out service workspace and delivery prep areas going forward. Speaking of which, as I think had been previously stated, Tesla will begin doing Vermont owner deliveries soon. I think the vision is to expand that to owners outside of Vermont at some point, but Tesla is working to get local delivery logistics setup and working smoothly before they consider if they can expand beyond that. This makes sense, and while it does leave NH & ME owners with going to New Jersey or possible home delivery for an additional cost (if/where available), I think giving Tesla time to get this new operation working smoothly benefits everyone.

Good luck Tesla Vermont!

IMG_5501.jpeg

IMG_5512.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5511.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg