Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA S70D for $ 200 by 8 pm EST today.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For $200 plus how much taxes? If you win this, do you pay federal and state income tax? To the tune of over $10K? I wonder.

That depends on your taxable bracket when you file your taxes. I wonder if they would request us to pay in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

@Insane, thanks for notifying us to this. I can't help but think if it were I, I would've kept my mouth shut.

:crying:

Next is the Chicago Chesed Fund Raffle for a Model S 60. Tickets $100 each, draw on Labor Day.

https://www.duvys.com/spf/clients/ccf/

Note, this went up a week before the 70D was announced. They say the winner can customize up to $80K. I wonder if they actually bought the Tesla S 60, or whether a 70D is an option.

Reading the PDF they state to look at the Design Studio on TeslaMotors.com to see what options are available. And anything that ends up going over 80k total is your responsibility!
But 85D is just another option in the Design Studio, so I would almost read that, as we are giving you 80k to buy a Tesla car, any amount above 80k is your responsibility.

Reading the PDF they state to look at the Design Studio on TeslaMotors.com to see what options are available. And anything that ends up going over 80k total is your responsibility!
But 85D is just another option in the Design Studio, so I would almost read that, as we are giving you 80k to buy a Tesla car, any amount above 80k is your responsibility.

Quite possible. I wish they had clarified things like Messner did after the 70D release.

I doubt they sold 5000 tickets if they were at roughly 900 only a few hours before the drawing.

Where have you seen better odds? What were they, and for what kind of prize(s)?

Jeff Lawson won the car.
5000 tickets at $200 each would bring in one million dollars and the car valued at $87,670 is less than one tenth of that. I've seen better odds.