Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Pizza Gate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

So 4000 pizza would be about $80K worth? Maybe he'll give them two Model Y's for pizza delivery. That would go well with the mission of the company. LOL

It's only $3 for each mini pie. But it adds up when you made 4,000 of them for Tesla.

I guess the business needs to learn the lesson of Tesla's reputation and should not accept the order until the payment is fully paid by Tesla first.

It's so crazy how divided everything is. On one site I was reading 90% of the comments were how that business owner was at fault for not having a contract or taking payment up front, and on another they were all bashing Elon andTesla. Crazy world we are living in.

• Love
Reactions: brkaus and evo9rs
It's so crazy how divided everything is. On one site I was reading 90% of the comments were how that business owner was at fault for not having a contract or taking payment up front, and on another they were all bashing Elon andTesla. Crazy world we are living in.
That 90% is correct on the legality.

This shop has worked with other startups in the area. To them, reputation and trust are much more important than a contract.

When that trust is breached, the social pressure is much stronger than in any court.

It can go to court to fight year after year or just announce the incident to the world.

So 4000 pizza would be about $80K worth? Maybe he'll give them two Model Y's for pizza delivery. That would go well with the mission of the company. LOL

Not pizza. 4,000 mini pies from a bakery worth about $12,000.

Half pepperoni and half blueberry.

(Obligatory reference).

"settled" at$2K.

It looks like after the $2,000 settlement, she doesn't want to give Tesla a second chance, as she turned down another brand new order of 3,600 pies for Tesla:

"Ms Rasetarinera also explained why Tesla's fresh request - for 3,600 more mini pies - was one she had to turn down.

"Unfortunately, I can not do their catering event because, with all the business that we got, we depleted our stock," she said."

Last edited:
It looks like after the $2,000 settlement, she doesn't want to give Tesla a second chance, as she turned down another brand new order of 3,600 pies for Tesla:

"Ms Rasetarinera also explained why Tesla's fresh request - for 3,600 more mini pies - was one she had to turn down.

"Unfortunately, I can not do their catering event because, with all the business that we got, we depleted our stock," she said."

LOL