Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much Tesla stock to buy to make $50 hr?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much Tesla stock would someone need to buy to make $50 hour or $100k year? I don't know how much time you must be willing to wait it out, but is 10 years a reasonable amount of time to make $50 hour on average accounting for all bull and bear market situations?

At some arcades I could make 500% return retail value and I can do it really fast like make $200 in tickets in 1-2 hours and spent $40. But I could never figure out how to make a guaranteed 500% return on the stock market in like a few months. It's only possible at the arcade if you know how to play certain games. The only problem is the arcade may have limited big prizes, they won't have an infinite amount of $200 legos, there may only be two and that's it. Also they have gotten mad at me a few times because I once took over 100k tickets in prizes which is like $666.66 in retail value then my friend tried to do the same so that's another $666.66 so I think they were getting mad they were gonna give away $1000+ in prizes in just 30 minutes.

Will the government get mad at you if you do something like 500% return on the stock market like you invested like $10m and got a 500% return and now you have $50m and you did this in like one year? I would like a 500% to 1000% return on Tesla stock but I think the only problem with stocks is it's extremely competitive, it's actual money so people care about it more than arcade tickets. I think I can only make 500% return at the arcade is because it's just prizes and not money.

I feel you need alot of money to make a safe return in the stock market. Or be wiling to take huge risk and get lucky and make 500% return. How long ago from Jan 2024 would you have to invest in Tesla stock to have a 500% return right now? Like maybe if I had $1m to invest in only safe stocks, would that be enough to make $50 hour or $100k year on average in 10 years?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: AS9.9.
Will the government get mad at you if you do something like 500% return on the stock market like you invested like $10m and got a 500% return and now you have $50m and you did this in like one year?

Why would the government get "mad" at anyone making a 500% return on the stock market? They'd love to collect the capital gains tax on that.

I would like a 500% to 1000% return on Tesla stock

So would I. Tell me how you intend to do that. Maybe take a few classes on how the stock market works.
In order to get a 500% return on Tesla stock, the stock price would have to go from $250/share to $1,500/share.
For a 1000% return, the stock price would have to go to $2,750. Do you really think the stock price is going to go that high?
Take a lesson on "market cap" while you're at it.

@HankLloydRight:

@JetFalcon is a 12-year old troll. Many of his posts boast about winnings from arcade tickets. They also consistently demonstrate a lack of life experience, asking questions like this.

Best to just ignore.

Well there isn't really much to brag about the arcade. My friends who attempt to resell arcade prizes as their main source of income aren't rich and probably won't be able to afford a Tesla. One guy can't afford a car and will be taking PS5s on the bus/train that he won for $100-150 and try resell for $470. The other guy still lives with his parents. I try my best to do it for fun and just be happy I can win a $500 PS5 for $150-$200.

If I resell I only will resell 1-2 PS5 at one time, I will never try have over 5 PS5s that are sitting around getting low balled. If I had over 5 PS5s sitting around it probably a sign they aren't selling.

The child-like tone in your posts always make me laugh (no offense if you aren't a teenager). You ramble about odd things and I just get a kick out of it!

Probably not a teenager, as someone with this same name and exact same posting style was posting on Bimmerfest (a BMW blog) back in 2014. Not much has changed about the posting style, the content, etc from then to now. Most people on bimmerfest had the same reaction to the content and posting style as people do here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/ is leaking :)

But seriously, go check out that community. You'll probably get more useful advice (albeit delivered as harshly as possible) and have a lot of fun.

Will the government get mad at you if you do something like 500% return on the stock market like you invested like $10m and got a 500% return and now you have $50m and you did this in like one year?

Many people have done this and the IRS will absolutely come get their money.