Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X P90D Review - Part I (4K)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
iPhone 6S and Final Cut Pro. I wish YouTube had the option of uploading a new audio-track. For the next video, when we actually start driving, I will try to mount some exterior GoPros.
Awesome Review Marcus, can't wait to see part two!

As I await delivery of my X, I had a quick question. How effective is the tint on the panoramic windshield and skylights on the FWD when facing direct sunlight. Does the tint do an adequate job in preventing sunlight from entering the cabin?

I make a couple of tech videos on my YouTube Channel "MacTechGenius" (I am no pro but it is a hobby I enjoy in my spare time). Would gladly answer any questions you have.
I would recommend the Zoom H1 for audio, syncs easily with Final Cut Pro and offers great audio quality.
I got the GoPro Hero 4 Black and you should have no problem creating a multi-cam clip with FCP.

Awesome video, thanks for posting. I haven't read through all the requests but would love more in depth looks at the rear storage space. The third row down, what you can fit. The third row down + the middle row pushed all the way up, what you can fit etc... I would love to see some of that.

Nope they swiped it from me. But I didn't do it for money, just Tesla love ;)

Looks like it was downloaded from YouTube and uploaded to Facebook (it doesn't even appear to be a link to YouTube). You're certainly gracious about the whole thing. Kudos to you for both the content and being a gentleman. However, I must think you must still have some power over the video and you should be able to request a DMCA take-down if you felt like it. Especially if the poster is getting any ad revenue. These are tricky times we live in right now. We're breaking into new territory and need to figure out how to behave in this new era, what's right and what's wrong.

Looks like it was downloaded from YouTube and uploaded to Facebook (it doesn't even appear to be a link to YouTube). You're certainly gracious about the whole thing. Kudos to you for both the content and being a gentleman. However, I must think you must still have some power over the video and you should be able to request a DMCA take-down if you felt like it. Especially if the poster is getting any ad revenue. These are tricky times we live in right now. We're breaking into new territory and need to figure out how to behave in this new era, what's right and what's wrong.

Yeah if it was a video my company produced (we run AndroidCentral.com, iMore.com, WindowsCentral.com, and CrackBerry.com) we would have gone DMCA on them for sure. Happens weekly. I could request a takedown but then 56k shares are lost and I rather people get excited about Tesla than not.

Yeah if it was a video my company produced (we run AndroidCentral.com, iMore.com, WindowsCentral.com, and CrackBerry.com) we would have gone DMCA on them for sure. Happens weekly. I could request a takedown but then 56k shares are lost and I rather people get excited about Tesla than not.
How gracious of you indeed.

And whoa, I had no idea you are behind those sites. That's amazing.

Marcus,
I just came across your post here. It's funny how paths cross between COPA, TBMOPA (Osama A.) and here. I posted on COPA re: my wife's model X (#43). Unfortunately it has been nothing but trouble. It is now going in for the second time as 3 out of 4 doors do not open (including the driver door). I am on my second Model S and it, by comparison, has been trouble free.
Bob U.

Marcus,
I just came across your post here. It's funny how paths cross between COPA, TBMOPA (Osama A.) and here. I posted on COPA re: my wife's model X (#43). Unfortunately it has been nothing but trouble. It is now going in for the second time as 3 out of 4 doors do not open (including the driver door). I am on my second Model S and it, by comparison, has been trouble free.
Bob U.

Sorry to hear! Other than my mismatched color rear bumper and trunk alignment issue the car has been trouble free. It is a two hour trip to the service center, so hoping it continues to behave.

It's been done, someone posted pics. But they had to take the drivers out of the bag and put them in the frunk separately.

For the golfers out there.

You can fit two full golf bags in the Frunk. Woods out and placed on top. See 2 pics.
#1: showing one golf bag in Frunk,
#2: showing 2 golf bags in Frunk

You can put your golf bags in back easily with seats down.
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG

#3: Showing 2 bags in back with 3rd seat down. Need to take out Woods