Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, have I been incredibly unobservant or is there suddenly a new red button on my "My Tesla" page titled Accept Terms?

Edit

Probably a bug as my Order Agreement states that I accepted terms on 6/4/2014 which I think is June 4.
Has anyone else had the Accept Terms button return?

Ok, have I been incredibly unobservant or is there suddenly a new red button on my "My Tesla" page titled Accept Terms?

Edit

Probably a bug as my Order Agreement states that I accepted terms on 6/4/2014 which I think is June 4.
Has anyone else had the Accept Terms button return?

Yeah mine has the accept terms button also up there, but it could have been up there for a few weeks - there is only one section I bother looking at and sadly that still makes reference to queues in Freemont....

-------

I bravely hit accept (after re-reading the agreement that popped up) and now the button is gone again. I figured it is better to accept the terms twice than be told in November that my car is delayed because I haven't accepted the terms!

Last edited:
Yep, the red button appeared this afternoon. Don't know what is about, but I accepted and it disappeared. Maybe it's been so long, that they just want to see whether we are still alive??

Mind you, I still expect a reduction of $2500.00 on the contract price for reserving prior to December 2012.

Mind you, I still expect a reduction of $2500.00 on the contract price for reserving prior to December 2012.
Tesla EU seemed incapable of invoicing with the discount included, in the end I just wired them the discounted amount. They still gave me the car, and eventually provided a credit note for the €1,700. Hopefully NZ customs can calculate the GST correctly.

I'm sure Tesla Australia are more organised :)

Yep, the red button appeared this afternoon. Don't know what is about, but I accepted and it disappeared. Maybe it's been so long, that they just want to see whether we are still alive??

Similar for me. I re-read the terms and accepted again rather than have my car delayed any more. My docs still say that I accepted terms on the 30th of May.

Everyone seems to be thinking dual motor Model S and beta/production model of the X... I'm desperately hoping for some news on the 3. I mean, it's still going to be years away, and even more years away for us here, and potentially even more until I can afford one... But I want to hear about my car of the future darn it :p

oh of course. Didn't link the two together.

Apart from being handy on wintery roads, I wonder if the AWD component will deliver any performance enhancements. Would perhaps lead to better 0-100 as the car would grip better. Currently on the P it loses traction a bit when you floor it from a standing start.

It'll add weight and likely adversely affect range a little. It also adds CV joints to wear out. At least you don't need a centre diff.

Unless they change the power of two motors ( decreasing it) , both will be drawing current, and so increase load on the battery, draining it sooner and decreasing range. Of course, they might increase battery capacity or introduce increased power density of the cells to compensate, given the latest tweet from Elon, almost any of these are possible.