Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sevierville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone in a Tesla thread on a Honda Ridgeline forum posted this image on June 28th of a single ICE vehicle parked at this Buc-ee's Superchargers. Today, they posted an image of a single Tesla there. :(

1688410719709.png

1688410777960.png

Reactions: PStewart
The charger spots are kind of in a prime location, across from the main entrance, so I’m afraid it may be a continual problem. But hopefully it will improve enough when the new wears off.

I occasionally travel between Knoxville and Greeneville and this charger location in a great spot for that trip. So it’ll be interesting to see how it goes.
Plus it is peak summer travel week now - I agree that the new will wear off (probably when the first cold front comes through).

It seems odd to me that Tesla calls it Sevierville but it's address is Kodak.

The gmap URL link from the supercharger . info map is not parsing it correct and likely due to the " ' " in Buc-ee's stopping the parsing.
ie. www. google. com/maps/search/?api=1&query=170%20Buc-ee <-----
vs. www. google. com/search?q=Sevierville%2C+TN+170+Buc-ee%27s+Blvd <---- ascii/unicode 27
Not sure how prevalent this would be and how many Buc-ee's get their own street name.

VESArZg.jpg

Reactions: PStewart
Was just browsing through the supercharge.info map, and I discovered that the "gmap" link is incorrect.
It's currently just this link: [Google Maps] , which doesn't lead to the correct place.

It needs to be this link: [Tesla Supercharger · Buc-ee's, 170 Buc-ee's Blvd, Kodak, TN 37764]

Is this correct way to report an error, or can someone point me in the right direction to do so?

Thanks in advance!

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
We have a fix in development, I think nearly ready to be moved to production, I’m just not sure of timing.

To answer the “how to report” question, many supercharge.info maintainers spend a lot of time on TMC and will see posts like this relatively quickly. The site also has its own forums and Twitter/X account, which you can access via the “About” page (supercharge.info).

We have a fix in development, I think nearly ready to be moved to production, I’m just not sure of timing.

To answer the “how to report” question, many supercharge.info maintainers spend a lot of time on TMC and will see posts like this relatively quickly. The site also has its own forums and Twitter/X account, which you can access via the “About” page (supercharge.info).
Aaahh... With the "forum" links that point here to this forum, I didn't even realize that they had their own separate forum.
Thanks!