Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rancho Cucamonga, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think I'm crazy wanting to move to Rancho? Having a supercharger nearby makes traveling so convenient. No need to worry about planning ahead for a full charge at home.
Charging at home isn't convenient??? I don't find using the mobile app to adjust charging all that difficult or inconvenient while sitting on the sofa.

When people ask me how long it takes to charge at home, I answer, "About 20 to 30 seconds; 10 to 15 to plug in, and 10 to 15 to unplug."

I am going to steal this line too!

No copyright, no IPR, no theft...

I happily share with all EV drivers, and I have to admit, I picked it up from another forgotten Tesla owner.

Last edited:
IMG_4650.JPG
IMG_4651.JPG

Looks like construction should be starting soon. Temporary fencing and porta potty have arrived.

Last edited:
The re-charge question - YouTube

I could not agree more.

When people ask me how long it takes to charge at home, I answer, "About 20 to 30 seconds; 10 to 15 to plug in, and 10 to 15 to unplug."

Robert Llewellyn answered the charging question facetiously, but very neatly years ago when fully charged was called gearless. If any videophile Model S owner would care to do a plug-unplug version it would be much appreciated. :)

Stopped by after work today to see R and D construction working so stopped and asked how long? His answer is they will have it up 1.5 months then up to Edison
This is per the foreman there so take it for what it's worth. They did have a few smaller heavier equipment out today