Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rancho Cucamonga, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In theory Hesperia does relieve Rancho but is it even significant? Pre Hesperia, ppl would charge at Rancho if they couldn't make Barstow or Yermo. So Hesperia is built now. Fontana is built, but has there been any real change at Rancho? It's nearly 1am right now on Thu morning. Rancho is 0/12 available. I'm actually kind of curious. might just drive over there right now to take a look.
You're acting as if the number of Teslas on the road is static over this time period when in fact, it's growing tremendously. Fontana was opened more than 2 years ago now.

I guess now is an appropriate time for me to respond, since I just plugged in at Fontana....

I am an apt dweller, unfortonately a high promising leasing agent has given me the run around on charging at out apts for the last 9 months..I should have gotten the agreement in writing prior to signing the lease.
So I am 95% reliant on superchargers as of current..and live off of Archibald and the 10. I suffer through and adjust plans around charging at VG..looking forward to the V3 being installed right now in Eastvale. I still am very much of the notion that VG should be revamped to V3 stalls and even expanded to 16-20.
But alas...one can dream

Reactions: IronQQQ
I had a conversation with a contact in the City Managers office today that works on EV infrastructure and sustainability. I asked about Victoria Gardens and they initially had some influence over the VG location and that the SuC was very successful. Though years ago, there was a a lot of concern whether 12 chargers could be utilized. These days, they have no insight into the actual figures and turns Tesla gets from that site. What she could disclose is that there will not be additional Tesla chargers at VG, but indicated there is discussion about a second location "near VG", which the city didn't really have any say in it.

However, she did mention the EV Go chargers were a partnership/grant and the city does have control on those as the parking structures are owned by the city. It was mentioned that 2-3 charges are minimum for DCFC to be revenue neutral. I'm thinking 2-3 charges a day is very little and that's probably because the city owns the land and that it's rent free.

From the EV Go website, those chargers at VG are supposed to have Tesla connectors.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
What tricks is Tesla playing this labor day weekend?

10 stalls vs 12??? I'll stop by later tonight and check it out.

Screenshot_20210903-185452.jpg