Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Cruces, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Take a look!

Attachments

• IMG_6342.jpeg
    IMG_6342.jpeg
    761.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6341.jpeg
    IMG_6341.jpeg
    646.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6344.jpeg
    IMG_6344.jpeg
    581.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6343.jpeg
    IMG_6343.jpeg
    570.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6346.jpeg
    IMG_6346.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    574.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6347.jpeg
    IMG_6347.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6349.jpeg
    IMG_6349.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 51
Looks from some of the earlier posts that the Las Cruces supercharger is indeed open. Can someone confirm? I'm planning to drive down from ABQ and back on Friday, and the Tesla trip planner is sending me to El Paso for a charge before heading home. Does Tesla just not have the LC charger in the trip planning software?

Thanks!!

Looks from some of the earlier posts that the Las Cruces supercharger is indeed open. Can someone confirm? I'm planning to drive down from ABQ and back on Friday, and the Tesla trip planner is sending me to El Paso for a charge before heading home. Does Tesla just not have the LC charger in the trip planning software?

Thanks!!
If I want to check on the status of a Supercharger Station I drag the map in the car to look at the area of interest and display the charge stations. I can then touch the icon for the station of interest to see the status details.

Each of our cars has the ability to look up any open Supercharger Station in the country. Trip planners are not necessarily up to date. Nav in the car usually is, unless the station was activated in the last day or two IME.

If I want to check on the status of a Supercharger Station I drag the map in the car to look at the area of interest and display the charge stations. I can then touch the icon for the station of interest to see the status details.

Each of our cars has the ability to look up any open Supercharger Station in the country. Trip planners are not necessarily up to date. Nav in the car usually is, unless the station was activated in the last day or two IME.
Thank you. Today, my car was just pulling up El Paso when I was trying to map out the trip. I'll try again in the morning using your suggestion.